River Jam Run: Race Edition
Take your weekday run off-road in this 5k/10k trail race on the second Thursday of every month from May through September.
*Please note that this race will utilize a dispersed start.
Ends Day Prior to Event.
5:00pm Day-of registration and packet pickup begins.
5:30pm Course opens for dispersed start.
7:00pm Day-of registration and packet pickup ends.
7:30pm Course closes (official times not recorded).
5:00pm Day-of registration and packet pickup begins
7:00pm Day-of registration and packet pickup ends
- Waiver Policy
- All participants must sign the Whitewater Center Assumption of Risk Agreement before participating.
- Waiver may be printed and brought to packet pick-up or completed on site.
- The waiver is not included in the online registration form.
- Refund and Transfer Policy
- Race Registration is non-refundable.
- Trail Safety
- Trails will be open to other runners, hikers and bikers at all times.
- Communicate when passing other trail users.
- No E-bikes or any form of powered transportation are permitted in any Whitewater Race Series events.
- Weather Policy
- Events are scheduled to proceed rain or shine.
- The Whitewater Center reserves the right to alter/reschedule/cancel any Whitewater Race Series event at any time.
- Parking Policy
- The Whitewater Center has a $6 daily parking fee. Annual parking passes are available for $60.
- Emergency Policy
- The Whitewater Center does not conduct trail rescues.
- Participants must call 911 if emergency services are needed.
- Emergency location markers are located within the trail system.