We Believe – Santa 5K Trail Race and Dog Jog
Dress in your holiday best for this 5k trail race featuring Santa attire with awards for the best costumes.
Available through December 9, 2021.
Day of Registration
Recover Brands race shirts are only guaranteed to those who pre-register on or before November 28th, 2021
The We Believe – Santa 5K Trail Race & Dog Jog will utilized a dispersed start model. Once official timing begins, participants may complete the race within the designated time window. Official times will not be recorded after the designated closure time.
10:00am Race course opens/timing begins.
1:00pm Course closes (official times no longer recorded)
5:00pm Packet Pick-up Begins in the Conference Center
7:00pm Packet Pick-Up Ends in the Conference Center
Awards for the Dog Jog will be given to the top three Male/Female dogs.
- Waiver Policy
- All participants must sign the Whitewater Center Assumption of Risk Agreement before participating.
- Waiver may be printed and brought to packet pick-up or completed on site.
- The waiver is not included in the online registration form.
- Refund and Transfer Policy
- Race Registration is non-refundable.
- Trail Safety
- Trails will be open to other runners, hikers and bikers at all times.
- Communicate when passing other trail users.
- No E-bikes or any form of powered transportation are permitted in any Whitewater Race Series events.
- Weather Policy
- Events are scheduled to proceed rain or shine.
- The Whitewater Center reserves the right to alter/reschedule/cancel any Whitewater Race Series event at any time.
- Parking Policy
- The Whitewater Center has a $6 daily parking fee. Annual parking passes are available for $60.
- Emergency Policy
- The Whitewater Center does not conduct trail rescues.
- Participants must call 911 if emergency services are needed.
- Emergency location markers are located within the trail system.