The Administration professionals work to advance Whitewater’s mission, cultural goals, and brand communication. These positions support all employees and facilitate guest touchpoints both on-site and externally via group sales, festival & event management and operation, financial organization, marketing, and human resources.
The Facilities Department is responsible for facility maintenance, stormwater management, construction, and landscaping. The department oversees inspections, repairs, maintenance, and safety of the Whitewater Center’s activities and infrastructure.
Food & Beverage
The Food and Beverage Department delivers exceptional, chef-driven culinary service to Whitewater guests. Whitewater is home to diverse and ever-evolving food and beverage outlets, including full-service and fast-casual dining options. In addition, the Food and Beverage Department oversees catering for private events and Adventure Dining.
The Guest Services Department is responsible for creating a friendly and welcoming atmosphere for all guests. The department provides exceptional customer care and clear communication with guests. Guest Services oversees day-to-day operations, retail management, and all pass sales at the Whitewater Center.
The Outdoor Activities Department is responsible for leading and supporting experiences through a variety of water and land-based sports. The department also instructs guests through the Whitewater Center’s Outdoor School and Summer Camps. Outdoor Activities employees engage with guests through an assortment of pass activities and help create memorable outdoor experiences.
Whitewater is rooted in the belief that the active, outdoor lifestyle is for everyone. Our culture and work environment is dedicated to providing real engagement through authentic experiences.
Job Fair events give prospective employees the opportunity to gain insight into organizational culture and operations and learn more about available opportunities. All sessions take place at the Whitewater Center.
The Whitewater Center is hiring part-time and seasonal positions. Areas include:
- Events – Whitewater Race Series, Festivals, and other Whitewater programming
- Facilities Management – Activity and Trail Maintenance, Landscaping, General Maintenance
- Food & Beverage – Front-of-House, Back-of-House, Catering and Private Events
- Guest Services – Outfitters (Retail), Parking, Storage & Rentals, Pass Sales
- Outdoor School – Summer Camps, Field Trips, Instruction and Certification
- Outdoor Activities – Whitewater Rafting, Whitewater Kayaking, Flatwater Paddling, Rock Climbing, Ropes Courses, Jumps, Zip Lines, Team Development, Trails, Yoga, Water Systems Maintenance
Whitewater Job Fairs occur on-site and are open to the public to explore employment opportunities. Registration is available to secure a time with a hiring manager during the Job Fair to speak about a submitted application.