The Whole Enchilada
Todas las millas. Every mile of trail. Half, Whole and a Kids race are available.
Ends March 24th
Last day to pre-register is March 24, 2022
DeFeet socks are included with registration while supplies last.
A Recover Brands Hoody is available as an optional add-on for $35 during registration (available for order through March 17, 2021).
A helmet is required at all times.
Bike and helmet to be provided by racer.
E-Bikes are not permitted during this race.
8:30am Whole Enchilada begins.
3:00pm Course closes (racers may finish the course; however, official times may not be recorded).
8:30am Half Enchilada begins.
3:30pm Course closes (racers may finish the course; however, official times may not be recorded).
5:00pm Packet Pick-Up Begins.
7:00pm Packet Pick-Up Ends.
- Waiver Policy
- All participants must sign the Whitewater Center Assumption of Risk Agreement before participating.
- Waiver may be printed and brought to packet pick-up or completed on site.
- The waiver is not included in the online registration form.
- Refund and Transfer Policy
- Race Registration is non-refundable
- Trail Marking
- Race courses will be denoted by colored arrows.
- Whitewater Race Series events take place on multiple surfaces, including natural surface trails over uneven terrain.
- Trail Safety
- Trails will be open to other runners, hikers and bikers at all times.
- Headphones, iPods, MP3 players, etc are strongly discouraged.
- Communicate when passing other trail users.
- No pets allowed on the course.
- No E-bikes or any form of powered transportation are permitted in any Whitewater Race Series events.
- Weather Policy
- Events are scheduled to proceed rain or shine.
- The Whitewater Center reserves the right to alter/reschedule/cancel any Whitewater Race Series event at any time.
- Parking Policy
- The Whitewater Center has a $6 daily parking fee. Annual parking passes are available for $60.
- Emergency Policy
- The Whitewater Center does not conduct trail rescues.
- Participants must call 911 if emergency services are needed.
- Emergency location markers are located within the trail system.