Vicious Cycle 12 Hour MTB Relay Race
12 hours of mountain biking. Race solo or as a team in this multi-lap relay race where competitors try to rack up as many points as possible in the span of 12 hours. Points are awarded on number of completed laps and difficulty of said laps. Idle team members will compete in a series of mini-competitions at Race HQ while team members are out riding.
12 Hour Relay Race
Available through October 22, 2021
$75 per person - Solo, Teams of 2, or Teams of 4
Recover Brands race shirts are only guaranteed to those who pre-register on or before October 10, 2021
Vicious Cycle 12- Hour MTB Relay Race will utilized a dispersed start model. Once official timing begins, participants may complete the race within the designated time window. Official times will not be recorded after the designated closure time.
6:50am Mandatory pre-race meeting for all participants
7:00am Course opens
11:00am Lunch begins
2:00pm Lunch ends
7:00pm Course closes
5:00pm Packet Pick-Up Begins in Conference Center
7:00pm Packet Pick-Up Ends in Conference Center
- Waiver Policy
- All participants must sign the Whitewater Center Assumption of Risk Agreement before participating.
- Waiver may be printed and brought to packet pick-up or completed on site.
- The waiver is not included in the online registration form.
- Refund and Transfer Policy
- Race Registration is non-refundable.
- Trail Safety
- Trails will be open to other runners, hikers and bikers at all times.
- Communicate when passing other trail users.
- No E-bikes or any form of powered transportation are permitted in any Whitewater Race Series events.
- Weather Policy
- Events are scheduled to proceed rain or shine.
- The Whitewater Center reserves the right to alter/reschedule/cancel any Whitewater Race Series event at any time.
- Parking Policy
- The Whitewater Center has a $6 daily parking fee. Annual parking passes are available for $60.
- Emergency Policy
- The Whitewater Center does not conduct trail rescues.
- Participants must call 911 if emergency services are needed.
- Emergency location markers are located within the trail system.