Opportunities can be found at the Whitewater Center if interested in active summer jobs, a gateway into the outdoor lifestyle, or furthering your career within the outdoor industry.
Whitewater is rooted in the belief that the active, outdoor lifestyle is for everyone. We are a team whose culture and work environment are dedicated to providing real engagement through authentic experiences.
Job Fair events give prospective employees the opportunity to gain insight into organizational culture and operations and learn more about available opportunities. Sessions are available virtually and onsite.
The Whitewater Center is hiring full-time, part-time and seasonal positions. Areas include:
- Administrative – Marketing, Finance, Human Resources
- Events – Whitewater Race Series, Festivals, Clinics, Group Bookings, and other Whitewater programming
- Facilities Management – Activity and Trail Maintenance, Landscaping, General Maintenance
- Food & Beverage – Front-of-House, Back-of-House, Catering and Private Events
- Guest Services – Manager, Representative, Lead
- Outdoor School – Summer Camps, Field Trips, Instruction and Certification
- Outdoor Activities – Whitewater Rafting, Whitewater Kayaking, Flatwater Paddling, Rock Climbing, Ropes Courses, Jumps, Zip Lines, Team Development, Trails, Yoga, Water Systems Maintenance
- Retail – Outfitters
What is the required dress for a Guest Services Representative?
Guest Services Representatives are required to wear designated USNWC staff shirts at all times. Brand-appropriate shorts are pants are acceptable attire. Leggings, denim shorts or jeans, sweatpants or any other athletic wear are not permitted. Secure footwear is required – flip flops are not permitted.
What is a day in Guest Services like?
Guest Services is a fast-paced and dynamic work environment. You will be responsible for multiple tasks and job positions throughout a typical work day. Positions include Parking, Phones, Retail Sales, Bag Check, Point of Sale, & Hosting, as well as assisting other departments as needs arise.
What is the age requirement for being a Guest Services Representative?
Guest Services employees must be at least 16 years old. You must be at least 18 years old to perform certain job functions.