Opportunities can be found at the Whitewater Center if interested in active summer jobs, a gateway into the outdoor lifestyle, or furthering your career within the outdoor industry.
Applications can be submitted without identifying a specific position by using the General Application.
Whitewater is rooted in the belief that the active, outdoor lifestyle is for everyone. We are a team whose culture and work environment are dedicated to providing real engagement through authentic experiences.
Job Fair events give prospective employees the opportunity to gain insight into organizational culture and operations and learn more about available opportunities. Sessions are available virtually and onsite.
The Whitewater Center is hiring full-time, part-time and seasonal positions. Areas include:
- Administrative – Marketing, Finance, Human Resources
- Events – Whitewater Race Series, Festivals, Clinics, Group Bookings, and other Whitewater programming
- Facilities Management – Activity and Trail Maintenance, Landscaping, General Maintenance
- Food & Beverage – Front-of-House, Back-of-House, Catering and Private Events
- Guest Services – Manager, Representative, Lead
- Outdoor School – Summer Camps, Field Trips, Instruction and Certification
- Outdoor Activities – Whitewater Rafting, Whitewater Kayaking, Flatwater Paddling, Rock Climbing, Ropes Courses, Jumps, Zip Lines, Team Development, Trails, Yoga, Water Systems Maintenance
- Retail – Outfitters