Run, paddle, and run. Take on two 5K-ish trail runs broken up by a 2K flatwater paddle around Sadler Island.
5k Run/2k Paddle/5k Run
Last day to pre-register is August 5, 2021.
Located in Conference Center.
5:00pm - 7:00pm
Takes place in the Catawba River.
All necessary flatwater paddling equipment is included in the registration fee.
Participants are not allowed to utilize their own personal watercraft.
8:00am -10:00am Amphibious Duathlon Waves Begin
12:30pm Course Closes
5:00 PM Packet Pick-Up Begins in Conference Center.
7:00 PM Packet pick-up ends in Conference Center.
- Waiver Policy
- All participants must sign the Whitewater Center Assumption of Risk Agreement before participating.
- Waiver may be printed and brought to packet pick-up or completed on site.
- The waiver is not included in the online registration form.
- Refund and Transfer Policy
- Race Registration is non-refundable.
- Trail Safety
- Trails will be open to other runners, hikers and bikers at all times.
- Communicate when passing other trail users.
- No E-bikes or any form of powered transportation are permitted in any Whitewater Race Series events.
- Weather Policy
- Events are scheduled to proceed rain or shine.
- The Whitewater Center reserves the right to alter/reschedule/cancel any Whitewater Race Series event at any time.
- Parking Policy
- The Whitewater Center has a $6 daily parking fee. Annual parking passes are available for $60.
- Emergency Policy
- The Whitewater Center does not conduct trail rescues.
- Participants must call 911 if emergency services are needed.
- Emergency location markers are located within the trail system.