Dynomite Bouldering Competition
Chalk up and tackle bouldering problems for all skill levels. Competitors in various divisions will vie for top scores based on difficulty and attempts at the Whitewater Center’s Climbing Center.
Participants planning to use crash pads are responsible for bringing their own.
This competition does not count towards USA Climbing standings.
8:00am Bouldering Competition day-of registration and check-in begins
8:45am Mandatory competitors meeting
9:00am Bouldering Competition starts
12:00pm Bouldering Competition ends
12:30pm Bouldering Competition awards
- Waiver Policy
- All participants must sign the Whitewater Center Assumption of Risk Agreement before participating.
- Waiver may be printed and brought to packet pick-up or completed on site.
- The waiver is not included in the online registration form.
- Refund and Transfer Policy
- Race Registration is non-refundable.
- Trail Safety
- Trails will be open to other runners, hikers and bikers at all times.
- Communicate when passing other trail users.
- No E-bikes or any form of powered transportation are permitted in any Whitewater Race Series events.
- Weather Policy
- Events are scheduled to proceed rain or shine.
- The Whitewater Center reserves the right to alter/reschedule/cancel any Whitewater Race Series event at any time.
- Parking Policy
- The Whitewater Center has a $6 daily parking fee. Annual parking passes are available for $60.
- Emergency Policy
- The Whitewater Center does not conduct trail rescues.
- Participants must call 911 if emergency services are needed.
- Emergency location markers are located within the trail system.