Time Laps 24-Hour Relay Race
Camaraderie, camping, competition and a whole lot of trail running. Gather your friends and compete in a 24-hour trail running relay race. Points are awarded based on number of completed laps and level of difficultly. Idle team members will compete in a series of mini-competitions at Race HQ while team members are out running.
- Registration includes a prepared dinner, breakfast, lunch, raffle tickets for unique prizes, finisher’s medal and race t-shirt.
- Time Laps: 24 Hour Relay Race is limited to 400 participants on a first register, first serve basis.
- Recover Brands race shirts and optional add-on hoodies are only guaranteed to those who pre-register on or before May 9th, 2022.
24 Hour Relay Race - Friday
- Friday, May 20, 2022
3:30pm Camping set-up begins
6:00pm Welcome Dinner begins (included in registration fee)
7:00pm Course opens/timing begins
8:00pm Welcome Dinner ends
24 Hour Relay Race - Saturday
- Saturday, May 21, 2022
7:00AM Breakfast begins (included in registration fee)
9:00AM Breakfast ends
12:00PM Lunch begins (included in registration fee)
2:00PM Lunch ends
7:00PM Course closes (official times no longer recorded)
7:00PM Post-Race party and awards.
8:00PM Team campsites must be cleaned up and cleared out
- Waiver Policy
- All participants must sign the Whitewater Center Assumption of Risk Agreement before participating.
- Waiver may be printed and brought to packet pick-up or completed on site.
- The waiver is not included in the online registration form.
- Refund and Transfer Policy
- Race Registration is non-refundable.
- Trail Safety
- Trails will be open to other runners, hikers and bikers at all times.
- Communicate when passing other trail users.
- No E-bikes or any form of powered transportation are permitted in any Whitewater Race Series events.
- Weather Policy
- Events are scheduled to proceed rain or shine.
- The Whitewater Center reserves the right to alter/reschedule/cancel any Whitewater Race Series event at any time.
- Parking Policy
- The Whitewater Center has a $6 daily parking fee. Annual parking passes are available for $60.
- Emergency Policy
- The Whitewater Center does not conduct trail rescues.
- Participants must call 911 if emergency services are needed.
- Emergency location markers are located within the trail system.