Time Laps 24-Hour Relay Race
Camaraderie, Camping, Competition, and a whole lot of trail running. Gather your friends and compete in a 24-hour trail running relay race. Points are awarded based on number of completed laps and difficulty of said laps. Idle team members will compete in a series of mini-competitions at Race HQ while team members are out running.
24 Hour Relay Race
Available through October 20, 2021
$130 per person
- Registration includes a prepared dinner, breakfast, lunch, raffle tickets for unique prizes, campsite fee, finisher’s medal and race t-shirt.
- Time Laps: 24 Hour Relay Race is limited to 400 participants on a first register, first serve basis.
Race T-shirts & Hoodies
Recover Brands race shirts and hoodies(additional $35) are only guaranteed to those who pre-register on or before October 10, 2021
Time Laps finisher medals are only guaranteed to teams that pre-register by September 7th, 2021.
Time Laps 24-Hour Relay Race will utilized a dispersed start model. Once official timing begins, participants may complete the race within the designated time window. Official times will not be recorded after the designated closure time.
3:30pm Camping set-up begins
6:00pm Welcome Dinner begins (included in registration fee)
7:00pm Course opens/timing begins
8:00pm Welcome Dinner ends
7:00am Breakfast begins (included in registration fee)
9:00am Breakfast ends
12:00pm Lunch begins (included in registration fee)
2:00pm Lunch ends
7:00pm Course closes( official times no longer recorded)
7:00pm Post-Race party, awards and River Jam concert begins
8:15pm Team campsites must be cleaned up and cleared out
5:00pm Packet Pick-Up Begins in Conference Center
7:00pm Packet-Pick Up Ends in Conference Center
- Waiver Policy
- All participants must sign the Whitewater Center Assumption of Risk Agreement before participating.
- Waiver may be printed and brought to packet pick-up or completed on site.
- The waiver is not included in the online registration form.
- Refund and Transfer Policy
- Race Registration is non-refundable.
- Trail Safety
- Trails will be open to other runners, hikers and bikers at all times.
- Communicate when passing other trail users.
- No E-bikes or any form of powered transportation are permitted in any Whitewater Race Series events.
- Weather Policy
- Events are scheduled to proceed rain or shine.
- The Whitewater Center reserves the right to alter/reschedule/cancel any Whitewater Race Series event at any time.
- Parking Policy
- The Whitewater Center has a $6 daily parking fee. Annual parking passes are available for $60.
- Emergency Policy
- The Whitewater Center does not conduct trail rescues.
- Participants must call 911 if emergency services are needed.
- Emergency location markers are located within the trail system.